Kaiser Permanente, the largest healthcare unit in the United States is leading the nation by providing various health benefits to the people. It provides personalized doctors, schedules, appointments and prescription management services. Kaiser Permanente is made up of three distinct but interdependent groups of entities: the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. (KFHP) and its regional operating subsidiaries; Kaiser Foundation Hospitals; and the regional Permanente Medical Groups.
A large number of users are utilizing the services of KP. Day by day the growth of Kaiser Permanente is increasing enormously. To manage with increasing number of employees, the company introduced an online HR management portal, MYHR KP or MY HR Kaiser.
With the help of this, employees who are working for Kaiser Permanente can view the status of their activities. It keeps them informed about the latest updates of KP. Various service, as well as product updates, can available through this portal. Through MYHR KP employees can also track their present status, incentives, payments and compensations. The HR Management can also manage the performance standards of the employees through this portal.
MYHR KP :
My HR Kaiser is the employee login portal of Kaiser Permanente. This portal is accessible in various regions of employees by area wise. The location options now available are as follows.
- myhr kp California Northern
- my hr kaiser California Southern
- Mid-Atlantic States (VA, DC, MD)
- Northwest (OR, WA)
Again from these locations, various options such as the respective regions in addition to Maui Health System, KP Washington are also available. The employment options such as Executives, IT, Program Offices are available for selection.
MYHR KP LOGIN :
The Human Resources of Kaiser Permanente can able to login to the myhr kaiser portal as follows.
- Open the official site epf.kp.org
- Select your region to sign on.
- The login page of my hr kaiser shall open.
- It is kaiser permanente web single sign on page (wsso)
- Enter your National User ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign on.
You’ll now be able to access the dashboard of myhr kp.
WSSO of MY HR KAISER LOGIN :
The web single sign on option of myhr kp is the single login entry option that is available to access multiple applications of kaiser permanente.
MYHR KP Sign up – Registration for my hr kaiser :
Registration for myhr kp is a simple 3 step process. For that, they need to enter their National User ID and then proceed with registration.
Employee Benefits of MY HR KAISER :
- Kaiser pays good compensation packages to employees.
- Employees get Educational Stipends, Housing Allowances, relocation stipends, health and wellness stipends.
- Educational Stipend can range up to $750 per year.
- Housing Allowance can range up to $2000 per year.
- New residents get a relocation stipend of about $1000.
- They provide a reimbursement of about $720 for health and wellness.
MYHR KP Benefits:
Kaiser Permanente offers health management services, wellness information and affordable health plans to its members. These services are available online and can only be accessed through a membership account, according to Kaiser Permanente. The employees of KP will get a comprehensive benefits program. Under this, they are getting so many benefits. Various benefits are as follows.
- They are getting various medical plans as well as dental plans.
- Employees are assured with Life Insurance as well as Mal Practice Insurance.
- Automatically covers with workers compensation insurance.
- In case of disability occurrence, they will get benefit amount.
- After retirements, various pension benefit programs are also available.
- They will also avail Dependent care plans.
- Through domestic partnerships, the family members and relatives to employees are also benefited.
- Child and Eldercare referral programs are also available for them.
- They will get paid off benefits on certain days such as new year day, president day etc.
- They can avail 3-week vacation leisure.
- During the sick period, they can avail sick leaves.
- To improve their academic skills, they are provided with educational leaves.
- In addition to paid off benefits, they can also get Bereavement leave, Family and Medical Leave, Jury Duty.
- They are also eligible to participate in a commuter choice program.
- Their license fee can also be reimbursed.
- Kaiser Employee Assistance Program is available.
- They are also eligible to join KaiPerm Federal Credit Union.
- For their entertainment, Kaiser Permanente Activity Program is also there for them.
Kaiser Permanente employees can also use the My HR platform to manage, change or update their health benefits. This modification option is available in an employee’s personal My HR page and is found in the Benefits, Pay & Enrollment web link under the KP & Me tab.
MY HR KP Careers :
Aspirants can also seek career and job opportunities through my hr kaiser employee login portal. There are several career opportunities waiting for the deserving candidates. They may apply through the portal and can able to track the status of their job application.
The official portal of myhr kp can be accessible at epf.kp.org.